- Part-time and full-time hours are available
- Working 1:1 with adults with MI in a Community Residential Services setting
- We provide all training and support
- Healthy male and female role models
- Opportunity for promotions
- Fun and fulfilling place to work!
Legacies is now hiring for Direct Support Professional positions in a Community Residential Services setting for 4 people in Lake City. We provide all training. Our main office is located in downtown Winona, MN at 51 West 4th Street.
We teach individuals living skills to ensure they are as independent as possible. This may include helping with home management skills, cooking, appropriate social skills, and hygiene. We value community connections for those we serve and therefore promote opportunities to develop natural social connections outside of the home. We work hard to positively impact the lives of those we serve.
Applications can also be downloaded and emailed to Sarah Hennig, Office Manager, at email@example.com or faxed to 507-218-9748.
The following skills are Required:
- Have valid driver’s license; reliable transportation with up-to-date insurance
- Great people skills
- Good time management skills
- Be able to meet the individual needs of each client you work with
The following skills are preferred, but not required:
- Experience working with adults with mental health diagnoses, either personally or professionally
- Experience working with adults in any environment