Our Designated Coordinators work closely with families and county case managers to develop ILS goals, and design measureable goals. Designated Coordinators typically manage a case load of about 15 clients depending on the amount of hours the clients are approved for.
Legacies, LLC. works with a variety of individuals with mental health diagnoses and developmental disabilities on Independent Living Skills (ILS) from ages four to 65. We work both in the home and in the community.
We provide well-trained and supported staff to people with mental health diagnosis and developmental disabilities in the community through 1:1 services.
This position requires 35 hours of 1:1 work with clients in their homes and in community settings and 5 hours of time designated for office duties. This is an hourly, full time position. This position does require the ability to drive throughout Dakota, Ramsey, and Hennepin counties to serve clients.
We help people in the areas of behavior modification, homework, hygiene, chores, appropriate social interaction, community safety, financial training, and health and fitness among many other areas that encourage accountability, independence and safety.
Contact us at 507.474.9110 www.legaciesllc.com
- 4 Year Degree in a related field + 1 year FTE direct care
- DC is competent to perform required duties
- Has the ability to develop effective plans and design and use data systems to measure service effectiveness
- Ability to follow 245D standards and policies
- Supervise, support, and evaluation of activities/ ILS programs
- Oversight of license holder (LH) responsibilities in CSSP (formerly CSP) (Addendum)
- Action taken to facilitate accomplishment of outcomes
- Evaluate effectiveness of service delivery, methodologies, and progress on outcomes
- Build healthy relationships with team members including case managers, parents, therapists, persons served, and others involved in our persons served lives
- Have the ability to complete detailed assessments (Self-Management Assessment, Individual Abuse Prevention Plan, Coordinated Service and Support Plan Addendum) in order to meet the needs and best support the person served.
- Have a firm understanding of behavior modification (BMOD) and skill building (SBO) programs; how to develop, implement, and maintain them
- Display advocacy skills in team settings to ensure we are striving to meet our clients’ needs and providing all opportunities in order for them to achieve success
- Write detailed progress reports including recommendations for goals or changes needed in programming
- Maintain paperwork according to DHS standards and communication in a timely manner
- Consistently display the attitudes and professionalism that we want our staff to have
- Understand and display advocacy for persons served, other managers, and Legacies
- Have a firm understanding of disabilities, both developmental and mental illnesses
- Able to be resourceful in performing duties
- Be a leader, taking on responsibilities that build teamwork and deeper understanding of what we do