- Part-time and full-time hours are available
- Working 1:1 with children with MI and DD
- We provide all training and support
- Healthy male and female role models
- Opportunity for promotions
- Fun and fulfilling place to work!
Legacies is now hiring for a Lead Staff position. The Lead Staff will work 1:1 with children with mental health diagnosis’ aiding in skill building and behavior modification programs. The Lead Staff will also have on call responsibilities and needs to be available to work every other weekend. We provide all training. Our main office is located in downtown Winona, MN at 51 West 4th Street.
We teach individuals ages 4 to 65 living skills to ensure they are as independent as possible. This might include helping with homework after school or on reading skills, home management skills, cooking, looking for housing, effective communication, appropriate social skills, job and interview skills, or hygiene. We value community connections for those we serve and therefore promote opportunities to develop natural social connections outside of the home. We work hard to positively impact the lives of those we serve.
Applications can be downloaded and emailed to Theresa Rusert, HR Director, at email@example.com or faxed to 507-322-4360 .
The following skills are Required:
- Have valid driver’s license; reliable transportation with up-to-date insurance
- Be at least 21 years of age or older
- Great people skills
- Good time management skills
- Be able to meet the individual needs of each client you work with
The following skills are preferred, but not required:
- Experience working with children and/or adults with mental health diagnoses, either personally or professionally
- Experience working with children and/or adolescents in any environment